website, atleticosr.org, including, if applicable, the mobile version
(collectively, the "Website") is operated by atleticosr.org, a
California Non-Profit 501(c)(3) Organization. When used herein, the terms
"we," "us" or "our" include
How Do We Collect and Use Personal Information?
Personal Information Collected. The information collected through the Website is collected on behalf of atleticosr.org. During your access or use of the Website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, etc. It is always your choice whether to provide this personal information; however, without providing some of the requested information, certain features will not be accessible, and you will not be able to conduct transactions through the Website. For example, providing an email address may be a prerequisite to placing an order. Although we try to prevent it, we also may unintentionally collect or receive personal information when mixed in with non-personal information.
What we don't do with your data:
· We are not sharing your data with any third parties
· We are not processing your data via non-SSL connections
· We are not reselling your data
· We are not monetizing your data
This is what we do with your data:
· We gather only data we need for our relation with you
· We keep your data privately and securely on a backend layer with a single-point of entry with DPO-approved access only
· We use your data only for our own processing and identification purposes aimed at helping you with the product you've purchased from us
· We may use your email to contact you based on your consent
Should you have any questions related to your data feel free to reach out to our Data Protection Officer email@example.com
We are committed to comply with the EU's GDPR hence we are explicitly stating the following options for you to control and delete your data with us. You can find these options by going to the GDPR / Privacy Tools Link in your account.
· The right to be informed
· The right of access
· The right of rectification
· The right to erasure
· The right to restrict processing
· The right to data portability
· The right to object
Data Retention. We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active (as determined by us) and for a reasonable time thereafter. You may request that we deactivate your account at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also may retain your personal information for a longer period of time as needed to provide you services or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your personal information, we may continue to retain and use aggregate, anonymous data previously collected and/or anonymize and aggregate your personal information.
How Do We Collect and Use Non-Personally Identifiable and Aggregated Information?
Non-Personally Identifiable Information Collected. Like many other websites and applications, the Website may automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information regarding our Website's users. Such information may include, without limitation, the Internet Protocol ("IP") address of your computer, your device ID, the IP address of your Internet service provider, your zip code, the date and time you access the Website, the Internet address of a referring website, the operating system you are using, the sections or pages of the Website that you visit, and the images and content viewed. Some of the ways in which we or the Website may collect and use non-personally identifiable and aggregated information are further described below.
· Clickstream Data. As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each website you visit. This information, sometimes referred to as "clickstream data," can be collected and stored by a website's server. For example, clickstream data can tell the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the website from which you linked to the Website. The Website may collect and use clickstream data as a form of aggregate information to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our Website, how visitors navigate throughout the Website and how we may tailor our Website to better meet the needs of visitors. This information often will be used to improve our Website and our services. Any collection or use of clickstream data will be anonymous and aggregated, and will not intentionally contain any personal information.
How We Use Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Your non-personally identifiable information can be used by us for any lawful purpose and may be shared with any number of third parties. Such information may be permanently archived for future use. Some examples of how we may use non-personal information are for system administration purposes, analytics and to improve the Website. Additionally, we may use non-personally identifiable information to engage in interactive, real-time discussions with users, which we or the users may initiate.
Opt-Out Process/Options. There are several ways in which you may opt out of the various programs and services we provide. Some of the ways in which you may opt out are described below.
· Opting Out of Our Services. If you receive an email from us, you may (i) unsubscribe from all future unsolicited emails through a link, typically at the bottom of the e-mail. If you have an account with us, you may opt-out of some or all future unsolicited communications by updating your account's personal information settings.
Is Your Personal Information Secure?
When you enter your personal information, on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology. We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of the personal information submitted to us both during transmission and after we receive it. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Can Children Use Our Website?
We are committed to the preservation of online privacy for all of our visitors, including children. We sell products intended for purchase by adults (i.e., those age 18 or older). If you make a purchase on our Website, you are representing that you are an adult. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a child under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use the Website without consent from your parent or legal guardian. If we become aware that personal information from a child under 13 has been collected without such child's parent or guardian's consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If any parent, guardian or other responsible adult becomes aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
What about Third-Party Websites and Social Media Services?
Other Notices and Important Information
210 Mountain View Ave
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Last Updated April 16, 2018